Diffusion of Innovations

 I admire the process of innovating things because that is how most things humans use and love today are made. Technology has definitely made this process easier. This allows man kind to ivolve.

Technology for me, no matter what it may be plays a big role in my life especially with school and my social life. Digital clocks, apple watches, phones, radios and even airpods are all forms of technology that we use, these are all necessary items we need in our lives in the 21st century. However in the era where technology first started to evolve they were able to live life without most of the things i have mentioned. This proves that we want these things but don't need them. 

Technology in this day and age is making our lives so easy but my big question is it is too easy? For example when i'm doing math homework i find myself reaching out to my calculator or phone to solve a simple problem like 50/2 times 2 even though i know i can do it without assistance.

Comments

Popular Posts